|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|REF:||TI - QS_1568017642|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Are you looking for your next role as a Quantity Surveyor?
Project People are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading network provider. You will play a crucial role in the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of shareholders.
As the Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include;
- Undertake cost analysis for build works across multiple projects
- Liaise with shareholders and Supplier Build Managers to reach agreement on any out of scope or adhoc items
- Update tools to ensure all out of scope costs are categorised highlighting any gaps or trends to procurement
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Maintain awareness of the different Shareholder build contracts in use
- Highlight potential commercial risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Assist procurement in the management of changes to scope of works Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have;
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Network Project Management experience
- Quantity surveying experience
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence suppliers
If this sounds like the next challenge for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.