12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Quantity Surveyor - this is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with some experience working within Mobile Telecoms (site acquisition/deployment/build) who is looking to further their knowledge/experience within this industry.
My client are a leading Mobile Telecoms company based outside Reading (close to M4 with parking), you will be joining a large QS team and assisting with additional work for this 12 month period.
Reporting into the QS Manager you will be responsible for ensuring against overspend on all Mobile telecoms infrastructure projects, as well as:
- Check SOR demand, assess scope of request and price (using rate cards or supplier negotiation)
- Raise POs
- Commercial assessment of supplier claims for payment
- Agree build final accounts through assessment of work done against agreed schedule of rates
Skills & Experience Required:
- Quantity surveyor or cost management experience gained within Mobile Telecoms site build/acquisition/infrastructure
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
If you are interested in this fixed term contract and have the necessary skills and experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.