|Job Title:||Quality Operation Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Job Title: Quality Operation Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Operation Specialist to join a leading technology company on an ongoing and a long-term basis.
What you will do
- Manage and update metrics, generate reports, organize meetings and generate meeting minutes as required.
- Operation report management, including all operation reports, including but not limited to report standardization, sender management, sending quality monitoring and publicity, operation report data collection, and operation solution generation.
- Project management and support, involving, maintaining, and managing the operation report and meeting modules, ensuring that the module data solution meets the operation requirements, ensuring the quality of data input, and supporting the maintenance and update of other modules accordingly.
- Revenue triggers internal control management, generates management solutions based on internal control management requirements, actively communicates with team members, discovers and solves problems in a timely manner, and follows up on the implementation of various tasks and solutions as scheduled and in quality. Recent key tasks include generation and implementation of digital solutions for accounting and tools, internal control over financial reporting, and compliance check for revenue triggering.
- Manage key stakeholders. Manage and update the list of key stakeholders in a timely manner, effectively identify key stakeholders within and outside the organization, and provide corresponding support for internal personnel's requirements.
- For internal operations, generate and implement internal operation solutions and rules based on management requirements, continuously update and optimize internal operations, such as responsibility matrix establishment and implementation, organization business operation SOP generation and release, meeting rules generation and implementation, and corresponding reports and reporting materials.
- Provide support for each team or process based on business requirements, such as CT, SACA, proactive review, meeting organization and minutes, training, and generation of reporting materials.
- Internal mail and Onebox management (such as permission management and document quantity) and operation support.
The ideal candidate
- Ability to communicate fluently in both Chinese and English (Both in written and oral).
- Proficiency in using basic Microsoft tools, e.g. Excel (basic formulas such as vlookup, pivot table, Text to Columns, Remove Duplicates, Conditional Formatting, etc.), Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and expression, to accurately express/transmit information and be able to effectively collect feedback and outline key points.
- Respond to requirements in a timely manner. In addition to normal working hours, candidate will also be able to work outside of normal hours to handle temporary urgent requirements.
- Self-learning, adaptability, responsibility, and courage to challenge new business domains
- Ability to learn new software or new functions of existing tools, such as new operating system, Excel VBA, dashboard development tools, etc.
- Basic ISDP operations, such as creating activity flows, DUs, and association relationships
- Basic understanding of revenue trigger and internal control over financial reporting; familiar with the SACA, CT, RT, and proactive review of the 7.10 process.
- Basic understanding of engineering procurement, familiar with 9.2.3 SACA, CT, RT, and proactive review.
- Be familiar with the overall DOC and organizational structure of the representative office.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.