You will be responsible for assessing customer interactions using the FCA Compliance Framework to ensure customers are receiving the right outcomes. Using this information to communicate meaningful and constructive feedback to Contact Centre and Retail staff to drive performance improvements.
You will produce reporting to present the results of your audits to keep senior management informed on our compliance performance and areas of opportunity to improve. Your reviews will focus in on the root cause of any issues identified and recommendations will drive quality improvements across customer interactions.
You will build strong relationships with a wide stakeholder group to ensure our outsourced partners and internal channels are calibrated and compliant to our FCA Compliance Framework. You will actively maintain and enhance your own knowledge of current and forthcoming regulatory requirements and identify process improvements and first-class practices across industries
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for conducting quality audits against risk-based compliance model for customer interactions
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) to support continuous improvement on quality and performance
- Provide feedback to improve performance in operational areas
- Identify training needs together with providing guidance to less experience staff.
- Participate and in some cases lead calibration sessions to maintain consistency across all areas
- Support performance improvement interventions after identifying key themes
- Provide timely and comprehensive reporting, highlighting areas where criteria has not been met and identifying any trends and patterns in compliance levels against FCA regulations
Should you be keen on the opportunity - Then click on Apply
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.