Project People are currently working with a market leading organisation and are on the lookout for a Quality Assurance Administrator.
Your responsibilities as the Quality Assurance Administrator will include;
- Follow documented processes to authorise bookings on internal systems
- Liaise with the Sales team regarding errors or questions and follow up to ensure errors are corrected
- Maintain a centralised error tracking system to enable patterns to be identified and addressed with individuals or within teams and fed back to training
- Assist the Head of Sales Operations and other team members in developing the file authorisation process, suggesting amendments or additions the current process and flagging areas of concern with wider roll out.
- Assisting with training where required
The ideal Quality Assurance Administrator will have;
- The ability to multi-task.
- A keen attention to detail and ability to focus on detail is crucial.
- Strong communication skills, and be resilient to pressure, whilst remaining calm and clear minded.
- A positive, energetic and outgoing attitude
- Problem solving skills with the confidence to share your solutions between different members of the team
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word/Excel would be advantageous.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.