|Job Title:||Qualified Science Teacher|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£21506 - £32506 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2020 or sooner|
|REF:||SCI - SEMH_1567609822|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Project People are supporting an independent SEN school based in Greater Manchester, that caters for children aged 7 - 16 years of age. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Science Teacher from January 2020 or sooner, dependent on availability.
The successful person will offer practical and creative lessons which will achieve the overall aim for the students to achieve positive learning outcomes, consequently raising their self-esteem so that they can return to mainstream provision.
You will be able to teach one or more of the Science subjects up to Key Stage 4. Previous experience of SEN and working with students with SEMH would be an advantage.
- Teaching qualification (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- Proven teaching and learning experience in a relevant context
- Up to date safeguarding and child protection qualifications/knowledge and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a classroom practitioner
- Energy, passion and drive to raise standards and 'bring about the best' of all their students
- Experience of working with students with challenging behaviour
- Experience/knowledge of delivery of subject specialism to GCSE level
- Knowledge and understanding of developments in education
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.