|Job Title:||QHS Engineer (Quality, Health & Safety) - Telecoms Sites|
|Salary:||Daily rate + Travel|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Health & Safety Engineer
6 Month Contract
Reading + UK Wide travel to sites
Quality, Health & Safety Engineer - working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company on an initial 6 month contract basis you will be responsible for visiting sites and ensuring the site upgrade/build to 5G meets the required H&S standards.
For this position I am looking for an experienced H&S professional with experience auditing Mobile Telecoms sites and holding recognised industry standard H&S certificates/qualifications. This position is paying a competitive daily rate plus travel expenses (own vehicle required).
- Carry out site audit checks (QA & H&S)
- Ensure Small works contractors and managed service partners are adhering to correct H&S principles
- Ensure rigging work is carried out to H&S requirements
- Drive quality, health & safety performance improvement across sites
- Provide regular reporting on H&S of sites (PowerPoint, Excel)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Q, H&S Auditor / Engineer experience within Mobile Telecoms industry
- Hold industry recognised H&S qualifications (eg NEBOSH, Streetworks, Working at Heights etc.)
- Experience of managing suppliers
- Ability to critically assess processes and make improvements
- Willingness to travel UK wide
- Clean DL
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required experience, then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.