We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
As a QA tester for NEM, you will work closely with our Head of DevOps and Senior Tester to assess the software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role it's paramount that you have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You would need to be passionate about quality and competent in executing test cases.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we under promise, and over deliver. We're customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
- Strong and demonstrable background in testing (both manual and automated)
- Be comfortable working in a start-up environment and across various time zones
- Be able to work autonomously
- Solid understanding and experience with automation concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Validated knowledge of industry standard automation test tools like Selenium, Protractor, etc.
- Experience with Cucumber (Gherkin) for BDD/collaboration and test automation purposes
- Experience in Testing API which includes Contract Testing, integration between services, Functional Testing, etc.,
- Expertise in working with DevOps implementation and good knowledge of CI tool Jenkins
- Strong desire to learn new concepts and build to tools to infuse quality and enable faster delivery.
- Experience in using either Cloud provider or Container for test execution purposes
- A Master's in a technology related field
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.