My global IT outsourcing client is looking for multiple QA Testers. The successful automation QA testers will be an integral part of the team supporting the delivery of the automation testing, creating test plans to ensure full coverage as well as drive and lead the implementation of best practice throughout the whole lifecycle.
The automation QA tester will own and manage all test activities surrounding automation testing, driving CI/CD and advocating a shift-left mentality through TDD/BDD, conducting regular functional and regression testing, and working with management to ensure smooth release. This role requires regular communication with senior stakeholders so confident and concise communication is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organise test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and coordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
- Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
For further detail please send your updated CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.