Work for an innovative leader within the telecoms industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Quality Assurance team within an Online Team, testing digital solutions across web, mobile and apps. You will work with predominantly agile delivery methodologies using your creative, quality expertise that will ensure product owner's visions meet expectations.
What the role will be doing:
Day-to-day activities and responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business Requirements Specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders)
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall test community, when required
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve quality
- Work closely with our 3rd party partners, including managing offshore resource, 3rd party testing service and tools.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment
- Dynamic and engaging with a real passion for quality and testing
- Flexible in approach and attitude with a consistent focus on quality
- UAT and front-end testing experience with particular focus on 'look-and-feel'
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and effectively articulate and justify test estimates
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g. Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
- Knowledge of software testing terms and their application e.g. black box testing, test harness/test stub (e.g. the theory and application of that theory)
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Projects Consultant - Contract Role - Remote working
Service Desk Analyst
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Marketing Strategist Data Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
DevOps Consultant- Security Cleared
Location: Croydon, London
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates