A really exciting opportunity for a QA Engineer to join this young technology startup as they look to build out their ambitious analytics and intelligence platform, accelerate their growth, and establish their market lead. As they are doing that, they are growing their teams, including hiring a full cross-functional and remote software team.
We're looking for an experienced QA Engineer to create and implement their QA strategy and processes. They're spinning up their first internal software team so we're looking for someone to set a high-quality QA culture from the start and ensure product quality. They're committed to the highest quality standards across their software, front-end to back, whether it's customer facing or not. They want to automate everything that's possible to automate.
- Developing testing strategy: approach and process, testing prioritisation, and owning the software quality process
- Testing existing and greenfield software products and identifying deficiencies
- Working with business analysts and software engineers to review requirements, provide meaningful feedback, and define test cases
- Writing and executing feature test scripts, automated regression testing, UI and API testing automation
- Writing documentation, knowledgebase articles, user manual, and other support materials
- Identifying quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggesting actions for improvement
- Identify, track, and report on key KPIs for product and software development quality
- Stay up-to-date with testing tools and strategies and contribute to continuous improvement within the software team
We're not precious about specific technology stacks, but you should have several years experience with automated testing technologies and testing cloud-based applications, including web UI testing and API testing.
Broadly, you should have:
- Proven experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience writing automated test scripts and relevant associated tools
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans
- Experience working in a scrum development process
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.