Work for a well loved and high profile brand within the telecoms industry that offers a fantastic opportunity to work within the Quality Assurance team within the Online Team, testing digital solutions across web, mobile and apps. You will work with predominantly agile delivery methodologies using your creative, quality expertise that will ensure product owner's visions meet expectations.
You'll work closely with Product Owners and developers to define user stories and requirements, having active input to ensure they're testable and deliver real business or customer benefit. Responsible for creating your own test plans and test cases, you'll work with the support of your microteams to complete testing on time and to the appropriate standard.
The role offers flexible working of being in the office 2 days a week.
What does the role involve:
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business Requirements Specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders)
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve quality
- Work closely with our 3rd party partners, including managing offshore resource, 3rd party testing service and tools.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment
- Dynamic and engaging with a real passion for quality and testing
- Flexible in approach and attitude with a consistent focus on quality
- UAT and front-end testing experience with particular focus on 'look-and-feel'
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and effectively articulate and justify test estimates
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g. Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation or relevant working experience
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Support Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Interconnect / Billing Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
BI Reporting Developer( PowerBI /Tableau)- Permanent-Theale
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire