This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a Quality Assurance team within an Online Team, testing digital solutions across web, mobile and apps. You will work with predominantly agile delivery methodologies using your creative, quality expertise that will ensure product owner's visions meet expectations.
Work for a leader within mobile telecoms who require an experienced QA, who ideally has some understanding of project management as the role will involve planning their QA activity in a project-based manner. You will be responsible for testing new releases across digital platforms - mobile, tablet and web. Working within a Scrum team you will work closely with Product Owner and Developers, and will need to be responsible for creating test plans and test cases.
The role is currently remote and further down the line will have flexible working of 1/2 days a week in Reading.
What the role will involve:
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business Requirements Specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders)
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve quality
- Work closely with our 3rd party partners, including managing offshore resource.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment
- Dynamic and engaging with a real passion for quality and testing
- Flexible in approach and attitude with a consistent focus on quality
- UAT and front-end testing experience with particular focus on 'look-and-feel'
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and effectively articulate and justify test estimates
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g. Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation or relevant working experience
Please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.