|Job Title:||Property Surveyor (Telecommunications)|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Property Surveyor (Telecommunications)
6 Months + Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Property Surveyor with a background in telecommunications property estate management (ideally RICS certified) and experience dealing with Multi Site Providers. This is a 6 month initial contract working for a growing telecoms company based in Reading town centre.
As Property Surveyor you will play a key role in managing the day to day estates management sites within the radio estates portfolio, with a key focus on Multi Site Providers.
- To support and inform the internal project teams with particular focus on MSPs
- Provide expert advice to the National Property Manager, Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can enhance results, delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals
- Provide advice and instruction to suppliers in site specific issues
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advice to third parties to ensure the cost effective implementation of site acquisition
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC
Skills & Experience Required:
- Property knowledge - having worked within Mobile Telecoms - gained either at Operator, Managed Service Provider or Small Works Contractor level or Valuation expertise gained working for Chartered Surveying practice
- RICS certified (nice to have)
- Knowledge of ECC / New Telecoms Code (Digital Economy Act)
- Experience of compulsory purchase
- Ability to manage change via third party providers (ie via landlord agents or directly with MSPs eg Councils)
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required skills and experience particularly around the New Telecoms Code, then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.