Property Surveyor - RICS/MRICS
Based in Reading (some flexible working and occasional travel to London)
We have exciting contract opportunities with a leading telecoms infrastructure company for Property Surveyors! These roles are well established in the companies Property Department, dealing with the day to day estate management of the radio estates portfolio.
We are looking to speak Property Surveyors from all backgrounds (telecoms not essential).
You'll need to be a confident character, who can deal with 3rd party suppliers (Landlord Agents), and ready for the challenge of a fast-paced telecoms environment.
- Chartered Surveyor (RICS) or demonstrable Property Surveyor background
- Excellent knowledge of Landlord Tenant Act
- Valuation experience (Red-book) - ideally Registered Valuers (RICS)
- Experience with Lease Renewals, Upgrades and/or Acquisitions
Nice to have:
- Property related Qualifications eg RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience
- Knowledge of the New Electronics Communications Code.
If you would like to be considered, please apply here, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.