Project People have a great opportunity for a Property Surveyor to join a leading telecoms business, you will assist in dealing with the day to day estate management of the radio estates portfolio.
Your responsibilities as Property Surveyor will include;
- Introduce, through training workshops, revised Property Business Processes as they relate to new site rollout into the business and Shareholder suppliers and teams.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire process change.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered.
- Enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any "quick win" process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Support internal and external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Provide advice to third parties to ensure the cost effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
The ideal Property Surveyor will have;
* Property knowledge.
* Property related Qualifications eg RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
* Knowledge of Code (Digital Economy Act).
* Experience of valuation.
This is a great opportunity to work with industry leading professionals for a forward thinking organisation. If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.