Property Litigation Counsel
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Litigator to join the expanding Legal Property Litigation team at a leading telecoms company.
- Lead on the case management of a portfolio of County Court and Tribunal cases;
- Accountable and responsible for site or issue specific property litigation progressing through the County Court and Tribunal with the aim of protecting or advancing the network or setting a business-critical precedent;
- Advising on the validity of and approach to a variety of legal notices and issues; notices; supporting the Legal Counsel (Strategic Litigation) on the development and implementation of strategic approaches to ECC litigation, identifying creative and pragmatic responses to emerging legal challenges and jurisprudence;
- Driving external law firms to deliver on time, within budget and to the requisite standards, all with a view to increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the portfolio of Tribunal cases (adopting forward looking / innovative approaches wherever possible whilst maintaining a balanced approach to risk);
- Ensuring the consistent and effective implementation of legal processes and practices by external law firms, to ensure that the larger case portfolio is advanced in a uniform manner at scale;
- Ensuring that the reporting of all legal matters is clear, concise and up to date at all times;
- Sensibly prioritising work where necessary and ensuring an appropriate balance of responsibility between in house counsel and external solicitors;
- Providing training to internal or external parties on New Code litigation and associated activities
- Performing other ad hoc responsibilities associated with being an integral part of the Legal team
Requirements to be successful in this role:
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you! Please apply here or send a CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.