Property Disputes Lawyer
12 month Fixed-Term Contract
Based near Reading, Berkshire
Are you a qualified solicitor who enjoys dealing with property disputes, and interested in a change of role?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a major UK mobile client on a 12 month fixed term contract, where you will experience working within their Legal and Compliance function, handling property/landlord/new code disputes across their vast property estate of over 20,000 sites!
Reporting into the Senior Disputes Counsel, with your commercial property disputes experience you will be expected to provide practical and commercially astute legal advice and support to the Property team handling their entire portfolio. Main emphasis will be on Property Disputes, Code Litigation, Landlord & Tenant issues, and Site Access.
Key Experience Needed
- Ideally 3+ years Post Qualification Experience (PQE)
- Must be a qualified solicitor/lawyer
- Must have experience within Commercial Property Disputes
- Need to be self-motivated, with a good work ethic
- Must be good with other stakeholders, and be happy engaging freely around the business
If you would like to hear more, and be considered, please APPLY to this advert, or send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.