|Job Title:||Property Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms Property - ECC Code|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Property Delivery Managers - Mobile Telecoms - ECC code - Berkshire - 18 months -
- Able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams.
- Will be driving individual site escalations and issues through Acquisition/Renewal process e.g. Acquisition, Regional Property Surveying Team, Legal, landlord Agents. to resolution.
- Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recover plans
- interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to
- Extensive delivery management experience within mobile telecoms Property/Acquisition and awareness of (new) code (ECC)
- Telecoms acquisition, technical and build skills, qualifications and knowledge
- Proven success in delivering to tight time scales
- Experience in telecoms infrastructure rollout
- Ability to successfully manage 3rd party supplier performance and delivery
- Project management/contract management skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.