Property Commercial Analyst
We are a unique global telecommunications organisation working with the industries top talent in an innovative, fast paced, exciting and highly rewarding environment. We lead from the front and empower our people to achieve their career goals. As part of our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a driven Property Commercial Analyst.
- Responsible for the management of the document archive supplier contracts; including supplier performance, delivery and payment processing (including payment / invoicing disputes with suppliers and landlords).
- Responsible for managing ad hoc Property Projects including instruction of suppliers, management of budget, progress reporting and results delivery.
- Responsible for co-ordination of project governance, professional, financial and administrative support to the Property Team.
- To manage the tracking of all legal documents for Director signing between internal and external parties (in a timely fashion).
- Responsible for the control of access permissions of the Property Department's tools & systems and SharePoint property page content and document management on behalf of the Property Team.
- To manage the raising and tracking of Purchase Orders in the finance systems (IFS) on behalf of the Property Team
- Undertake finance reporting across Property Projects, raising Purchase Orders GRNing (Liaising with Finance to raise PO cover against Property budgets).
- Provide reporting requirements to the Property Team - compile and analyse data and information from several sources and produce ad hoc and standard Reports
- Tracking and distribution of Property Team post and other correspondence to the appropriate team members.
- Monitor completion of monthly Property Team reporting.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following to apply for this role:
- Experience in project & contract management of suppliers
- Experience and knowledge of Finance Purchasing systems
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft suite of programs (particularly Excel, Project and Powerpoint)
- Experience of managing document control and super user status of tools & systems control
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Experience of Project Governance Process
- Telecoms industry experience
- Experience of Third Party Suppliers
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.