|Job Title:||Project / Programme Planner (Telco, Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Project / Programme Planner
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading customer focused, collaborative and Agile Telecoms company, who are going through an exciting period of change. They are currently seeking an experienced Project / Programme Planner to join their team on an interim basis to focus on planning of both projects and programs within various business functions, based out of their HQ in Berkshire.
- To develop, maintain and progress quality project plans / schedules in line with the functional processes and One Plan requirements
- Maintain key interdependencies between projects and programmes confirming appropriate monitoring and action is undertaken as required in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate through agreed performance indicators the efficiency and effectiveness of the project plans / schedules developed and utilised
- Liaise with all parties to ensure Business Functional planning submissions are issued in a timely manner to be reviewed prior to planning meetings.
- Chair planning meetings, providing information on new or amended assignments, securing updates and updating the Plan.
- Provide expert planning support and assist in the development of the planning processes; identification of key stakeholders; communication.
- Experience of planning and scheduling in complex business design and development Programmes and be able to understand and work with a skill-diverse team
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Experience of analysing project plans, dependency management, baseline management and resource usage across a programme portfolio.
- Proficient in portfolio, programme and project risk and issue management
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMI &
- Expert skill level in MS Project 2010 & 2016, MS Project On-Line & MS PowerPoint is essential
- Proficient skill level in MS Excel, MS Visio, & MS Word is essential
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Resourcing Advisor (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Glasgow, Central Belt, Scotland
UX Designer (Senior) - Permanent, London, Start ASAP
Location: W. London, London, England
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR - Mobile Telco - Finance & Governance
Location: Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
PA to CEO - 2 week contract - 18th September START
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive hourly rate
Bid Project Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England