Project/Programme Coordinator - Admin/Support/Meetings/RAID log
Recruiting immediately, for a client in Reading, who require a project/programme coordinator, with experience of working in a fast paced environment (Telecoms / IT / FMCG). Please note, while their location is walking distance from the train station, there is no parking available on site and nor will costs be paid for by the client.
- Support effective execution of RAID management activities through analysis of RAID items and generation of resolution plans.
- Assist Programme and Project Managers in the planning and forecasting of projects, acting as a point of advice and support with the management of project plans & ensuring that programmes are run in a controlled manner.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Record and track work requests from initiation through to completion.
- Record resource usage and produce resource forecasts based on internal and customer provided data.
- Support internal and external project reviews and meetings as necessary.
- Regularly look for opportunities to make improvements in the operation of the PSO.
- Champion the Service Readiness Process supporting & embedding our ways of working.
- Ensure accurate information is shared between relevant interfaces.
- Drive and influence data quality, proactively identifying any issues and solutions.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience as a Project/Programme coordinator, PMO support or in a Project support role within a fast paced medium to large company.
- Track record of building effective relationships both within teams and across an organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, including excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
In order to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Due to the extremely large volume of applications we receive, only candidates that will be shortlisted, will be called back to discuss the role further.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.