|Job Title:||Project Planner/MS Project Planner (Microsoft Project)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
MS Project Planner/Project Planner (Microsoft Project/MS Project) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong project planning experience within the Public Sector
- Excellent hands on experience and in-depth working knowledge of MS Project
- Public sector experience
- MS Project SME
- Responsible for the smooth running of the project
- Experience of the following: monitoring, reporting, planning, scheduling, risk & stakeholder management
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Provide advice and guidance to the Project Manager during project on planning.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager-
Project Coordinator - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Oracle Project Consultant
Project Manager (End User Computing)