|Job Title:||Project Manager - Survey, Design, Build - Telecoms/Construction|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Experience in running projects with a background in surveying, design and build from a telecoms or construction company is required for this role.
The role will be working for an infrastructure services company that is going through an exciting time of development.
There will be the role out of new technologies and managing complex legislation affecting the industry, along with the innovation and developing sharper solutions to serve customers better.
What the role will be doing:
- Project Manage the Survey, Design and Build elements of the Operations Projects, including day to day interface with Maintenance, Design, HSQE (Assurance, Safety & Risk), Property and Shareholder Delivery Teams to ensure that the highest quality infrastructure is provided.
- Assist with the initiation of new projects, including scope definition and KPI setting.
- Report against targeted delivery and maintain tools and systems in line with those delivery plans to demonstrate progress to the Operations Manager, internal teams and Shareholder Project Managers.
- To manage all key stakeholders and stakeholder groups who are connected to the delivery of the project to ensure expectations are managed, critical decisions are made, key dependencies and requirements are addressed and project delivery progress is clearly understood.
- To work closely with the Operations Manager and implement action required to ensure projects run in line with monthly and annual budgets.
- Experience in running projects with a background in surveying, design and build from a telecoms or construction company is required for this role.
- Tenacious completer/finisher focused on delivering business outcomes.
- Considerable track record of supplier management, controlling and monitoring.
- Possess proficient reporting skills so that Project progress can be clearly demonstrated.
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge so that safe working practices are promoted.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.