|Job Title:||Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits/Stakeholder Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a 10 months contract, to be based in Scotland, with travel throughout Scotland and home working when not attending on-site visits.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of arranging site surveys with a surveyor, meeting the surveyor on site etc.
- Responsible for carrying out site visits to view sites, understand logistics of getting equipment on site (access, electrical points etc.), gathering data and implementing project
- Work closely with a Technical Manager and the customer
- Must have excellent planning and customer facing skills, with strong experience of keeping the customer informed of progress on the project
- Strong demonstrable experience of on-site visits and arranging surveys
- Must have excellent client facing experience
- Must be able to go on-site when required (regular on-site visits required throughout Scotland)
- The successful applicant will have local authority or government sector experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire