|Job Title:||PROJECT MANAGER - Shared Rural Network (SRN) - Mobile 4G / 5G|
|Duration:||6 month initial|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
***Please note - the contract payment terms for this role will be via umbrella company only***
The "Shared Rural Network" (or SRN) is a government initiative to provide improved mobile coverage in rural areas, where there is poor or limited signal.
Within the role you will be a key driver in engaging in this joint operator programme - setting up processes and defining contractual/commercial arrangements with UK operators to enable this new network sharing arrangement.
Applicants MUST HAVE end to end project management experience - especially in kick off phases and the set up new, large scale projects/programmes of work.
Once these are defined you will then be responsible for a series of mobilisation projects to help set up the delivery phases of the SRN.
- Mobile telecoms background - ideally from an operator
- Budget management circa £5-10M+
- Senior stakeholder management
- Extensive RAN project delivery experience
- Good technical knowledge of RAN networks and connectivity - 3G / 4G / 5G
- Governance controls and supplier management
- Networks sharing/consolidation agreements
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.