PROJECT MANAGER (SERVICENOW) - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a PROJECT MANAGER SERVICENOW & PROJECT CHANGE experience.
The candidate must possess experience on ServiceNow Deployment projects.
REMOTE/HOME BASED - 3 MOMTHS ROLLING CONTRACT
- PM (10 years delivery experience) to manage ServiceNow technical specialists delivering consultancy and new product capability projects
- Experience required - ServiceNow deployment projects
- Project Manager to lead a small Client project team delivering ServiceNow product assignments for customer
- Prior experience of managing ServiceNow projects
- Customer management skills
- Project financial management skills
- Knowledge of how to protect live services hosted by the cleint
- Influencing and negotiation skills
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (ServiceNow/SNOW)
Location: Hampshire, England
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Applications Architect
ENGINEERING MANAGER - SECURITY CLEARED- BRACKNELL- ONSITE
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire