|Job Title:||Project Manager (SAP S4 HANA Data Migration)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Project Manager (SAP S4 HANA Data Migration, Data Objects) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 8 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with home working. Candidates must be able to travel to Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have experience of project managing the migration of data from legacy systems in to new SAP S/4 HANA systems
- Data Objects project management experience
- Provides overall management and leadership to the PMO teams aligned to the current assignment or business area
- Report on progress, risks and issues etc. as required by the project
- Must have experience of project managing the migration of data from legacy systems in to a new SAP S/4 HANA system
- The successful Project Manager will report into the Data Workstream Lead to develop the approach to the capture of the required data in the load templates
- Advise on the requirements and act as point of contact for queries on data capture
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.