Project Manager (Remedy) - Berkshire - Contract.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Project Manager (Remedy) to join their team on a contract basis in Berkshire.
The Project Manager (Remedy) will be responsible for ensuring that the Remedy system is deployed without impacting the day-to-day performance of the network. You will ensure that all change management activities (both inside and outside the company) covering people / role changes / process changes / reporting / data management changes and other changes linked to the solution delivery are identified and a plan is executed to ensure those changes are delivered at the point of go-live.
- To create and manage the delivery of the Remedy project to the defined cost, time and quality criteria
- To ensure the project artefacts are defined and the project team along with stakeholders are held to account against them
- To ensure that suppliers deliverables are defined and that they are held to account to deliver their project commitments
- To ensure that the all stakeholders inside and outside are managed so that expectations are correctly set, delivery activities coordinated alongside clear communications
- The Remedy Project Manager ensure that all change management activities (both internally and externally) covering people/ role changes, process changes, reporting / data management changes and any other changes linked to the solution delivery are identified and a plan executed to ensure those changes are delivered at the point of go live. This should include communications and training
- To ensure all interfaces perform correctly and data cleansed to support go live
- To ensure the solution is tested and the solution aligns to the defined requirements
- To forecast and manage delivery against a documented activity and financial plan
- Demonstrable track record of delivery of Remedy deployments balancing people change and technical change.
- Management of external suppliers.
- Experience of project managing the introduction of Remedy (Trouble-ticketing system / Fault Management).
- Understanding of Business and Process Change related to new system introduction.
- Will be able to highlight experience of key issues with managing change with the introduction of Remedy and how they dealt with them.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Support Engineers x3
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Senior Data Centre Strategy Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Data Site & Architecture Programme Manager - Cooling, Power
Location: South East England, England
CyberArk PAM Consultant - Luton - Contract
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
(PAM) Privileged Access Management Consultant (CyberArk)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate