|Job Title:||Project Manager - Network / Telecom - Solihull|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Project Manager - Networks / Telecoms - Solihull
Are you an accomplished Project Manager with an excellent background in IT Networks / Telecoms oriented projects? If so please apply to a brand new contract opportunity based in Solihull.
My client is a global IT services and technology provider in conjunction with a major UK customer who now require 4 Project Managers to work across a range of projects throughout 2018.
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- Proven background within Project Management
- Managed budgets of circa £2m
- Previous experience in delivering Network oriented projects (DataCenters / Cisco / LAN / WAN)
- Full lifecycle Project Management experience.
- Strong background on IT Network projects. The role will not suit someone with a civils/ holes and poles background.
- PM that has worked for suppliers rather than internal projects.
- Strong experience on the financial and commercial components within their projects.
- Hold a Prince2 or PMP - Desirable
- Any exposure of working on Bids - Desirable
All candidates must be able to achieve Baseline Clearance - UK resident for the last 5 years.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Network Engineer - Network Migration - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary
SAP FI Rollout Project Berater (m/w/x) - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire