|Job Title:||Project Manager (home based with travel)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Scotland (Scotland only, home based with travel)
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager based in Scotland for a contract assignment running until May 2022. You will be working on a key project for our client, working closely with Local Authorities across Scotland for the delivery of the electronic count centre for the elections next year.
As part of your role you will be travelling to, and working with, 15 Local Authorities across Scotland, in order to view premises, meet key stakeholders, arrange site surveys and discuss logistics for installation. Your role will be home based but will require travel to the LA's across Scotland (travel expenses paid). You will also work closely with a Technical Manager who will be responsible for the technical installation.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Prince2 Certified Project Manager (or equiv)
- Experienced Project Manager and excellent customer and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Previously delivered multiple key projects on time and within budget
- Previous experience working with Scottish Government and/or Scottish Local Authorities would be an advantage
- Experienced in working with surveyors and arranging site surveys
- Understands restrictions in place when working on site, also aware of logistics of getting kit to sites
- Able to liaise with customer to understand requirements and turn this into a fully functioning plan
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all project plans and reports.
Due to the travel involved candidates will need to based in Scotland.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England
Senior Project Planner
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus