|Job Title:||Project Manager (Fusion Cloud/Oracle)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Project Manager (Fusion Cloud/Oracle) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home (UK only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Project Manager with experience of Oracle implementation. Candidates must have experience in project managing and delivering large scale Oracle Cloud based solutions
- Must have Oracle Cloud experience
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
- Delivers the project on time, to budget, appropriate quality, with successful acceptance into service
- Stakeholder and risk management
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages business and project risks, producing an effective plan and risk assessment, so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate