|Job Title:||Project Manager (Data Archiving/Legacy Archive Strategy)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Manager (Data Archiving/Legacy Archive Strategy) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 9 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in in Bracknell with home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant is required to manage the delivery of the archiving solution reporting to the deployment workstream lead, deliverables are listed but not limited below: Legacy Archive Strategy, Cutover plan, Infrastructure design, Network design, Oracle Update Design, Service Design, Test collateral - plan, scripts report etc., Infrastructure and network implementation, Data migration, Progress reporting, Delivery plan
- The Project Manager will take responsibility for the delivery of all of the archive solution including the migration of the data to the archive in line with the overall project delivery plan.
- Experience of infrastructure delivery is ideal along with knowledge of data migration.
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete. Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board. Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors etc.).
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised. Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: pension, phone, flexible