|Job Title:||Project Manager - Data Analytics|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This position is working for an innovator within the telecoms industry and requires an experienced Project Manager who has worked on data analytic type projects.
What the role will be doing:
- Build and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress. Effectively manage scope and dependencies. Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them. Ensure that the project is delivered to time, cost and quality
- Ensure that business outcomes are defined, approved, and delivered. Be responsible for benefits realisation, and ensure that benefits are delivered in the best way possible
- Support strong governance, aligned with the overall governance, and ensure that timely decisions are taken.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- This role is focused on supporting the programme team to successfully implement and embed an innovative new agile delivery methodology within Three's data and analytics function, in collaboration with the broader business.
- Support the programme manager in the overall successful delivery of the programme
What experience do you need:
- Experience of management of data and analytics projects
- Experience of working on projects that have involved the introduction of new ways of working / processes / methodologies into a business
- Highly proficient in Project Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Highly numerate, with strong financial management
- Strong supplier & people management skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience of working to introduce agile/SCRUM into organisations
- Experience of innovation initiatives
- Telecoms industry experience
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Analyst (Telecoms 5G reporting)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: via an Umbrella Company
Performance Marketing Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive salary + LW
User Researcher/ Business Analyst
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Cloud Security Architect (AWS/Amazon Web Services)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Daily Rate
Lead Pre-sales Security Architect
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland