|Job Title:||Project Manager - Customer Readiness (Part-Time)|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project Manager - Customer Readiness
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for a Project Manager - Customer Readiness to join their Customer Function Team that will have a high influence and high impact on embedding the delivery of a complex and high-risk programme where making decisions that balance the right thing for their customers and our business.
This role is perfect for someone looking to get stuck into a challenging and varied programme, without the commitment of full time hours.
About The Role
In this role, you will work in a cross-functional, agile team where you'll learn about how their business operates. Transformation of this scale has never been done within their organisation before, and you will have the opportunity to execute changes that will improve the experiences for over 10 million customers, people and partners. You will ensure that multiple technical and business deliveries - everything from training and communications to new software launching - is collated into one functional plan that articulates the resource, risks and milestones clearly. You will keep the team honest on their commitments and flag early warning signs where conflict may arise.
- Using expertise to support a business readiness circle to deliver their outcomes, removing impediments and fostering collaboration on dependencies
- Remove internal impediments and escalate impediments outside of the team's control via the other Super Circle Goalkeepers, Circle Coach & programme governance forums
- Facilitate the correct resourcing and skill profiles for the team, and escalate as required
- Be responsible for the organisation, facilitation and ongoing improvement of all events
- Track and communicate team plan on a page, and detailed plans for stakeholders as required
- Proactively liaise with Business Project Managers, Technical Delivery Managers and others within the business where required
- Help the teams to articulate and manage risks, issues and dependencies across all the teams
- Create an environment where empowered, motivated and protected teams can thrive
- Ensure the team is prepared for Large Scale Planning activities, facilitate the team's activities at the event, ensuring that work is integrated with other teams, dependencies and risks have been communicated
Skills & Experience Needed
- Experienced as a Programme or Project Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management, collaboration skills and the ability to hold people to account
- Willing to get involved in functional activities, to live and breathe life within the Customer Team
- Experience with a variety of delivery frameworks and methodologies
- Proven delivery experience within a complex organisational environment with significant volume of change
- Thorough understanding of iterative, incremental delivery
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach
Nice to Have:
- Experience of working within mobile telecoms industry
- Agile experience
- JIRA experience
- Experience of working with large virtual teams
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.