- Work with Client Project team members to undertake prioritised deliverables (including business engagement and scheduling) as agreed with the client
- Work with the Client and other stakeholders to plan/schedule the migration windows and communicate the migration schedule to the delivery teams.
- Work with other delivery groups to ensure that migrations are delivered to business strategy and achieving maximum business benefit.
- Manage all key internal, external & 3rd party stakeholder relationships throughout the release cycle to ensure that the planned delivery is aligned to their expectations.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with delivery teams to ensure the impact of scope and delivery decisions is shared, discussed and can be accounted for appropriately.
- Define, Present and report MI, on planning & sprint progress deliverables to ensure senior stakeholders are kept informed of key successes and any issues arising.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in an Agile Manner.
- Comfortable working in Client facing role.
- Ability to self-organise.
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Comfortable communicating at various levels within both the company & the Client organisation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge/ Awareness of Varied Datacentre server Technologies.
- Any knowledge pertaining to SAN and / or Enterprise Storage technologies (particularly Dell EMC) is advantageous.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate