|Job Title:||Project Manager (BI)|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business based in Berkshire. We are looking for an experienced BI/Data & Analytics Project Manager, who has demonstrable experience of successfully managing the set-up of a self-serve operating model.
- Own and drive the setup of the BI self-service operating model.
- Management of risk, issues, dependencies and the overall plan to fully operationalise the new BI operating model;
- Managing the delivery team (onshore & offshore) to deliver specific outcomes to an excellent standard on time and within budget
- Experience of delivering data analytics products end-to-end
- Good knowledge of modern data tools such as MicroStrategy, Python, SAS, Tableau, Python, Azure
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile delivery methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong stakeholder management experience
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Oracle HCM Consultant
HSQE Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Site Access Negotiator