|Job Title:||Project Manager (Applications Migration)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Project Manager (Applications Migration) - Contract - Dunstable, Bedfordshire and Home-Based
A global IT services company is searching for a Project Manager with strong experience of applications migration to join their team on a contract basis. The role will be based in Dunstable three days per week with two days based from home.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must have project managed many large scale and complex, end-to-end business applications migrations, ideally into the cloud (Azure or AWS).
- MS Project experience.
- Stage of project - delivery phase.
- Experience of dealing with third parties.
- Previous IT services experience is desirable.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for technical implementation plan.
- Excellent client facing and stakeholder management experience.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality.
- Successful acceptance into service.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London