We are looking for a Project Manager who can be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Marketplace into production for a particular country in line with the committed Programme Plan for the client's customer organisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management & coordination across all programme work streams to deliver the 'country plan'.
- Securing & coordinating resources across the work streams to drive Country delivery.
- Responsible for the effective management (and escalation) of Risks & Issues that impact the implementation of Marketplace into a Country.
- Stakeholder management of the client's programme team.
- Tracking the timely delivery of any client's dependencies.
- Monitoring & management of change requests impacting Country delivery.
- Monitoring & escalation of defects (from development or test) that impact Country delivery.
- Alignment with the deployment work stream to align first training store, first store & ongoing store deployments.
- Alignment with the release team to deliver required software into production, including the management of bridge calls during & after release.
- Performing adhoc tasks in support of the programme manager, as required from time to time.
- Project Management (Essential).
- Retail Industry experience (preferred).
- Microsoft Project (Essential).
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams & different delivery cultures.
- Operate under high pressure environments with minimal supervision.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (ServiceNow/SNOW)
Location: Hampshire, England
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
ENGINEERING MANAGER - SECURITY CLEARED- BRACKNELL- ONSITE
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
24/7 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire