I am currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager in Scotland for a contract assignment running until May 2022. You will be working on a key project for our client, working closely with Local Authorities for the delivery of the Count centre for the elections in 2022.
This role will be a mix of home and on site working. You will be travelling to and working with 32 Local Authorities across Scotland (which will include site visits), in order to view premises, meet key stakeholders, arrange site surveys and discuss logistics for installation. You will also work with a Technical Manager who will be responsible for the technical installation.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Prince2 Certified Project Manager (or equiv)
- Experienced Project Manager and excellent customer and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Previously delivered multiple key projects on time and within budget
- Previous experience working with Scottish Government and/or Scottish Local Authorities would be an advantage
- Experienced in working with surveyors and arranging site surveys
- Understands restrictions in place when working on site, also aware of logistics of getting kit to sites
- Able to liaise with customer to understand requirements and turn this into a fully functioning plan
- RAID logs
Due to the travel involved candidates will need to based in Scotland.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire