Customer facing- 5 days/ week on site at Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Senior Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
Our client is looking for candidate with the following skills:
- Delivered (WAN and MAN) and Local Area Network services for new customer name.
- experience of delivering large scale network based solutions.
- Effective management of the project baseline
* Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
* Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
* Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along Fujitsu working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
* Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
* Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
* Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
* Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
* Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
* Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
* Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and Fujitsu). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
* Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)
Location: Central Belt, Scotland
Project Manager (SAP S4 HANA Data Migration)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Project Manager (LAN, WAN, MAN)
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London