I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager role in the Central Belt area (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Falkirk, Ayrshire, Lothian and Fife) for a contract assignment running until May 2022. You will be working on a key project for our client, working closely with Local Authorities for the delivery of the Count centre for the elections in 2022.
This role will be a mix of home and on site working, you will need to go to sites to view the premises, arrange surveys, meet with key stakeholders and discuss plans. Candidates must be local to the area. You will also work with a Technical Manager who will be responsible for the technical installation.
Role - Project Manager
Position - Contract Opportunity
Location- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and internally). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
- Prince2 Certified Project Manager (or equiv)
- Experienced in stakeholder management
- Previously delivered multiple key projects on time and within budget
- Experienced in working with surveyors and arranging site surveys
- Understands restrictions in place when working on site, also aware of logistics of getting kit to sites
- Able to liaise with customer to understand requirements and turn this into a fully functioning plan
- RAID logs
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV to have further discussion.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus and package