Are you looking for your next role within Project Management?
Project People are currently partnered with a market leading Travel organisation based in Oxford in the search for a Project Manager to join their technology team.
Your responsibilities as a Project Manager will include;
- Creating project briefs and business cases along with business owners
- Creating & managing project plans, RAID log, etc.
- Defining project schedules, allocating resources and monitoring progress
- Aligning project objectives with programme goals, and make sure your project team is clear on objectives
- To lead the process of issue identification and resolution
- Ensuring necessary training is identified and delivered
- To work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Working across the matrix structure
The ideal Project Manager will have the following;
- Proven ability to deliver projects to time and budget
- Previous experience working across a matrix structure
- Strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Customer-focused mind-set
- Prince 2 or PMP qualified
This is a great opportunity to join a team of industry experts in a high paced environment. If this sounds like the next Project Management role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Location: Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire