We have a fantastic NEW opportunity to work as a Project Manager for a leading retail and travel brand. Working within the Technology Team and reporting to the Transformation Director you will be responsible for managing a number of projects that are moving into delivery and require Project Management support. This role will focus initially on Concur (T&E and PO process), Project Torch3 and Hub rollout.
Please note that this role is available for 6 months
As a Project Manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organisation and timeline.
- Create project briefs and business cases along with business owners
- Create & manage project plans, comms plan, RAID log, etc.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with programme goals, and make sure project team is clear on objective
- Work closely with the PMO on standard project methodology and reporting
- Lead the process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage all project documentation
- Ensure necessary training is identified and delivered
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Work across the matrix structure
Key Skills & Experience
- Track record of delivery to time and budget
- Experience of managing internal technical resources within a matrix environment
- Willingness to work collaboratively across programme and BAU teams
- Strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Customer-focused mind-set
- Prince 2 or PMP
For more information please email your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.