Project Engineer - Telecom Site Build
Based in Warrington plus site visits
Looking to continue your career progression within the telecoms market? An established, and high profile telecoms infrastructure client is currently hiring a Project Engineer to support principle Build Manager through all aspects of the site build process.
This role will suit a bright, well-organised engineer looking to progress within the site build environment. You'll have the opportunity to support the upgrade of cell sites, as well as:
- Supporting the Build Manager and Senior PC Manager through all technical aspects of the site build process
- Ensuring all site permits are in place, valid and complaint
- Working with Site Coordination team to ensure all works are sequenced correctly
- Managing 'on the day' works, specifically activation of radio equipment
- Delivery of passive infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
Your ultimate role will be to provide necessary project support to help the Build Manager get cell sites moving and up and running.
Key to this role:
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Interest in RAN networks and mobile telecommunication technology would be beneficial
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV through to email@example.com or APPLY here.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Design Engineering Specialist - Mobile Telecoms
Senior Health & Safety Manager