Job Title: Project Engineer - Mobile Telecoms - PCN
Line Manager: Technical Rigging Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
Project Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all site work is carried out in a satisfactory manner efficiently whilst following all Health & Safety regulations.
Project planning, budgeting and identification of resources
Review DD's against RDS and provide feedback for any alterations required
Obtain Quotations from suppliers for materials
Arrange Delivery of materials
Manage unused materials
Liaison for Delivery of Equipment and Equipment Returns
Compile Handover Pack information
Complete Red Line Drawings
Manage COFC Rejections
Ensuring all access, TM/PM and plant requirements are captured before required install date or access date as required.
Ensure structure is prepared with all auxiliary equipment ready for each deployment.
Ensure all hand over documentation is submitted to customer specification
Ensuring the highest standards of work and safety practices are met both on site and within the specified work environment
To be PC literate to be able to complete the required reports and paperwork for any tasks you are assigned.
Compiling of H&S Packs.
- Strong mobile telecommunications background
- PCN Experience
- Efficient and well organised - ability to multi task
- High levels of accuracy
- Commercial Outlook
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound judgement in communicating issues
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow the departments to function properly.
- To provide support to in delivering work within client SLA.
- Support initial business setup and development of the business and associated companies.
- Read, understand and comply with all internal policies for 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001 including compliance orders.
- Co-operating with the company to achieve safe, healthy and environmentally sound operations on and off site.
- Co-operate with instructions from the auditing department or management; and reporting any lack of business process-training requirements.
- Ensure that customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, met and maintained.
- Maintain focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Functional and hierarchical escalation of work related incidents as required.
- Responsible for raising awareness of non-compliance
- Complete any mandatory training.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager/Planner (Dublin)
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Head of Infrastructure Management (ISO 55001)
Location: Berkshire, England
Mandarin speaking Marketing Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive market rate
Mandarin Speaking Channel Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate