Project Engineer - Warrington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our client's Build team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within telecoms. You will be responsible for supporting the Build Managers in all aspects of the site build process.
* Ensure all site permits are in place, valid and compliant
* Work alongside the Site Coordination Team and ensure all works are sequenced correctly
* Manage radio equipment activations
* Working with stakeholders, different departments and external suppliers
* Managing and maintaining site data
* Maintain Network continuity in accordance with Operational safeguards
Requirements to be successful in this role:
* You must be keen to learn and develop with a thirst for knowledge
* Adaptable skillset and be able to work in a fluid environment
* Have a keen interest in radio networks
* A background in engineering/construction/radio/telecoms/structural
* Must have excellent MS Office skills with a strong focus on Excel.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior M&E Infrastructure Design Engineer - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
3rd Line RAN Support / Telecoms - must be based in Ireland
Location: Republic of Ireland
Freelance CAD Designer
Location: South East England, England
Freelance CAD Designer - Remote-based predominantly