|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Development Opportunity - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
This is a great opportunity to develop and gain training within the telecoms industry.
You will be supporting Build Managers through all aspects of the mobile site build process, so this is a great training board for becoming a Build Manager and learning project management skills.
Reading based, but the role will involve weekly travel to customer sites ( 2 days a week) in either Manchester, Warrington, Derby or the Midlands. Expenses will be paid for this travel.
What the role will be doing:
- Support the Build Manager and Senior PC Manager through all technical aspects of the site build process.
- Ensure all site permits are in place, valid and complaint with MBNL Operational safeguards.
- Work with Site Coordination team to ensure all works are sequenced correctly.
- Manage 'on the day' works, specifically activations of radio equipment.
- Successful delivery of passive infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with Operational safeguards
- Coordination with Shareholder teams to ensure active equipment is deployed in conjunction with passive equipment upgrades.
- A post graduate or with some work experience within logistics, radio access networks, construction, armed forces, field engineering, rigging or general telecoms.
- Great communication skills required as dealing with shareholders, stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Engineer (mobile telecoms)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
RAN Design Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority