|Job Title:||Project Engineer (Build, Construction, Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
A new permanent opportunity has arisen working for a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. This is an exciting position as you will be part of the new 5G rollout!
As Project Engineer you will be supporting the senior Build and Project Managers, your role will be to provide support through all aspects of the site build process.
This opportunity offers training and progression opportunities and my client are open to considering people from an engineering background within construction, telecoms (field or riggers) - who are looking to develop into a Build Manager/Project Management.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Build Manager through all technical aspects of the site build process
- Ensure all site permits are in place, valid and compliant
- Work with Site Coordination team to ensure all works are sequenced correctly
- Manage 'on the day' works, including activation of radio equipment
- Ensure delivery of passive infrastructure to standards
- Ensure active equipment is deployed in conjunction with passive equipment upgrades
- Work with 3rd parties, Suppliers and internal teams, ensuring everyone has detailed instructions and information on upgrades to sites
- Manage and maintain accurate records and reporting using Excel (pivot tables, dashboards, Lookups)
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
- Confident Excel user (dashboards, reporting, graphs, lookups)
- Interest in RAN (Mobile) Networks and mobile telecommunication technology
- Background in Engineering either from a construction/build, telecoms or similar forces background
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.