Project Engineer - Reading (with travel 2 days a week to other sites)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our busy Build team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join MBNL and develop your career within telecoms. You will be responsible for supporting the Build Managers in all aspects of the site build process.
- Ensure all site permits are in place, valid and compliant
- Work alongside the Site Coordination Team and ensure all works are sequenced correctly
- Manage radio equipment activations
- Working with stakeholders, different departments and external suppliers
- Managing and maintaining site data in MBNL in tools & systems
· Maintain Network continuity in accordance with MBNL Operational safeguards
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- You must be keen to learn and develop with a thirst for knowledge
- Adaptable skillset and be able to work in a fluid environment
- Have a keen interest in radio networks
- A background in engineering/construction/radio/telecoms/structural
- Must have excellent MS Office skills with a strong focus on Excel.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, please send your CV to Rebecca.Harris@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)